Protect Your Investment
A Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) is a cost-effective insurance package, combining property & casualty with general liability, financially protecting your business from accidents, property damage, loss of income, and more.
In your business, you must be inquisitive, creative and thorough. Your clients rely on your professional knowledge to develop the best designs for their needs. In the same way, your insurer should be equally responsive and thorough in designing coverage to fit the needs of businesses like yours. Our small business insurance policy has core business coverage that is top of the line. You’ll be covered for a wide range of property and liability risks tailored to your business. Some of the benefits of this program include:
- A low $250 Deductible
- Very competitive premiums with renewal discounts
- Comprehensive coverage tailored to the needs of interior designers, including:
√Employee Dishonesty, including ERISA coverage, up to $10,000 with additional options available
√Electronic Data Processing Equipment Replacement (Hardware and Software) up to $35,000
√Accounts Receivable, up to $25,000 on premises
√Business Income Loss and Extra Expense for three months with additional options available
√Liability coverage for bodily injury, advertising injury, property damage occurring on your premises or as a result of
your business practices
√Additional endorsement options providing extra coverages at a fraction of the cost of purchasing them separately
- One-stop shopping – Expand coverage to include Commercial Automobile, Commercial Umbrella, Workers’ Compensation, and Employment Practices Liability
- Coverage from The Hanover, a nationally-recognized insurance company, for over 160 years
- Fast, fair claims handling
Remember – your Business Owner’s Policy does not offer protection for professional service errors or omissions – or allegations of mistakes. Learn more about Professional Liability for ASID members
Applying For (BOP) Coverage
- Click here to complete Online Application.
- We will provide you with a proposal of insurance within 72 hours.
View the ASID Business Owners Policy Brochure
Information is for illustrative purposes only and is not a contract. This information is intended to provide a general overview of products and services described. All coverage not available in all states.