The Insurance Exchange, now a division of HUB International Mid-Atlantic in conjunction with the American Society of Interior Designers, has developed an array of insurance products to protect ASID members. These coverages have been carefully designed to meet the unique needs of interior designers. ASID members gain exclusive access to the nation’s only insurance program tailored specifically for interior designers – offering the best product at an unmatchable price.
Business Owners Insurance
Our Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) for interior designers combines essential property & casualty coverage’s with general liability, providing affordable financial protection from a variety of risks, including accidents, property damage, and loss of income. Take advantage of:
- A low $250 Deductible.
- Very competitive premiums with renewal discounts.
- Expand coverage to include Commercial Automobile, Commercial Umbrella, Workers’ Compensation, and Employment Practices Liability.
- 5% off your E&O premium when purchased through the same company
Contact: [email protected]
Professional Liability Insurance
A Business Owner’s Policy does not provide the protection you need for Professional Liability, which stems from your work. An error in the materials used, failure to obtain a client’s consent to change the design or materials, or misconstrued advice could lead your client to take financial action against your business. Get Access to:
- Discounted rates exclusively for ASID
- Starting at $500
- Contingent Bodily Injury coverage
- Broad definition of what is covered, automatically includes limited architectural coverage
- Automatic spouse, subsidiary and independent contractor coverage
- Free Risk Management hotline
Importance of Professional Liability
Apply Today Please Contact:
Theresa Frisch (301)545-1576