The Insurance Exchange, one of the largest independent insurance agencies in the mid-Atlantic, is pleased to introduce a customized insurance program designed exclusively for members of the American Personal Chef Association.
As the only insurance coverage endorsed by the American Personal Chef Association, this program provides tailored coverage specific to the needs of your personal chef business. Your insurance needs will be taken care of quickly and easily so you can focus on what you do best – preparing wonderful meals for your clients!
Some of the benefits of this program include:
- A low $250 Deductible
- Comprehensive coverage tailored to your business
- Very competitive premiums with renewal discounts
- Underwritten through nationally recognized insurance company
- Coverage available in all 50 states*
- On-line certificate requests – 24 hours a day
- Personalized service from knowledgeable agents
- Liability coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence
To receive a quotation, simply complete the online application. We will email you a proposal of insurance within two business days and we can bind coverage that same day.*
Please note: We do our best to achieve a two business day or less turnaround but some coastal locations and certain states (particularly Florida, Alaska and Hawaii) may take longer than two days.
- Click here to complete an online application.
Online Form Requests – Please contact:
Theresa Frisch (301)545-1576
- Click here for complete coverage overview.
* We’re all aware of the recent trends in weather patterns in many coastal States with respects to the frequency and severity of hurricane damages experienced in these States. Many insurance carriers have assumed more restrictive postures in those States exposed to these catastrophes. As a result, we recommend you contact The Insurance Exchange to discuss market availability options if you reside in such a State.