The Insurance Exchange, a division of HUB International’s Business Insurance Division provides comprehensive property and casualty insurance solutions.
Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance
We design insurance programs that are responsive to the risk characteristics of each customer. Risk profiles are constantly changing and each client is unique. It is our mission to understand all aspects of your business and provide quality insurance and risk management solutions. We design customized programs for clients in different industries and locations to protect their company assets.
We meet with each client on a continuing basis so that our professional team can conduct a detailed analysis of your insurance needs. Then we make recommendations to ensure your insurance coverage meets the changing needs of your business. Our emphasis is on balancing the need to minimize risk, control costs, and develop a leading edge approach to meet your objectives.
The Insurance Exchange, a division of HUB International continuously follows market trends and news. We keep you abreast of what’s important to you through regular newsletters, timely updates, product showcases, webinars, and events.
Our product offerings include:
- Building and Personal Property
- Inland Marine (Transit, Installation, Equipment, etc,)
- Crime (Employee Dishonesty, Computer Fraud, 3rd Party Fidelity Bond, etc.)
- Foreign Package (General Liability, Property, Auto, Employer’s Liability)
- General Liability (Claims-Made, High Deductible)
- Commercial Auto
- Cyber Insurance (Security and Privacy Liability, Network Interruption and Data Recovery, Event Support Expenses, Privacy Regulatory Defense and Penalties, Network Extortion, Cyber Terrorism, Reputation Damage)
- Multimedia and Intellectual Property Liability
- Miscellaneous Liability (Liquor Liability, and Catastrophe Liability)
- Management Liability Policies (Directors and Officers, Employment Practices, Fiduciary)
- Multinational Travel Accident (AD&D, War Risk, etc.)
- Kidnap & Extortion
- Workers Compensation (including Defense Base Act, U.S. Longshore + Harbor Workers Act, High-Deductible and Self Insured Programs)
- Builders Risk
- Professional Liability
- Event Cancellation
- Contractors All Risks (CAR) Insurance
- Erection All Risks (EAR) Insurance
- Loss Analysis
- Risk Assessment Tools
- Market Trend Analysis
- OSHA Tracking
- Safety Programs
- Employee Communication Pieces
- Self-Analysis Tools
- Benchmarking Tools