Foreign Package Business Insurance
In today’s global economy, many U.S. businesses are involved with some form of international commerce. If you are doing business abroad/overseas as part of your company’s growth strategy, it is vital to understand the scope of insurance available for international business. Most insurance policies placed in the U.S. provide limited, if any, coverage for losses occurring overseas. The Insurance Exchange has a team of experts to help you through numerous specialized insurance coverages available to businesses conducting international commerce that are specifically designed to provide global protection.
- Overseas Commercial General Liability
- Overseas Business Auto
- Overseas Voluntary Worker’s Compensation or Employers Liability
- Overseas Commercial Property and Business Income
- Overseas Crime
- Foreign Travel Accident & Sickness
- Kidnap, Ransom and Extortion
- Marine Ocean Cargo
- Political Risk
- Overseas Travel Assist
Depending on the extent of the foreign business conducted, contact us today.